Friday, October 5, 2007

Searching

While I was reading chapter four I noticed that one of the biggest problems on a site is the search. And at first I thought that might be wrong but then I realized that there have been so many times that I have searched for things and not looked in the right category and have spent a great deal of time trying to figure out which category I should be searching in and inevitably I figure out but it does take me a while. I think that simplyfing it or making it clearer does aid the user greatly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Search is a big problem with websites because when people try to search for information they do not find what they are looking for. It usually takes me more than a half an hour to find something if it something that is not popular to look for.