Sunday, October 14, 2007

Keep Like with like: Blog #5: #1

In the book, “Prioritizing Web Usability” by Jakob Neilson, it talks about on p, 333 about how information gets noticed on a website and how people think that related objects should be placed in the same area on a website. I totally agree because I get upset when information to link to other pages that I think should be on the left side column is not there and is instead found on the top of the webpage. Another thing that annoys me is when you are trying to find information about a company and you look at the bottom of the webpage and find that link that says, contact us, but does not give any information about the company. I makes me very aggravated. I wish there was only one template that most companies would use to set up their webpages. This would make it easier for their users.

No comments: