Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Gizmodo

I really like this website because it has a lot of interesting information about new technological innovations that are on the market but the problem with this website is that it is not that visually pleasing. It just has rows of articles and links at the top of the page. This website does not grasp the “white space” option because it has too much of it. There is not much going on besides the articles so it makes the webpage look boring and not many users would want to come back for more and to browse through the information about the newest and latest gadgets. Here is the URL: http://www.gizmodo.com

2 comments:

RDMillner said...

I love gizmodo, I check it all the time. I think I enjoy it because its easy to get to the meat of the website. I don't need a lot of superfluous stuff to distract me from gizmodo's content.

Unknown said...

That is so true.