Friday, October 26, 2007

Mandy.com

Mandy.com is a site that I used a lot when I was looking for production jobs in New York and I also used it to find people to use on our productions. I like this site a lot because first of all its free and you don't have to sign up, although it is better if you sign up because you can save your resume but you don't have to. I think that it is simple to use and it is easy to find what you're looking for, it's very user friendly. I have noticed that some jobs sites are not as easy to use and you never know what kind of jobs will come up but with mandy you always know what to expect. The design of the site is simple and it really serves its purpose. Through using this site I have gotten interviews, jobs, I have hired people, and I have gotten equipment. I would recommend this site to everyone looking for production jobs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this site. I use it when I am looking for freelance television production jobs.

Jennifer X Williams said...

nice find guys!

I have a friend who is a model and I am going to forward this to her!