Friday, September 14, 2007

Post # 1

I am a strong believer in the saying "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder", this is why I agree that the whole ATM thing was a little ridiculous. Who are they to say what is beautiful and what is not. I do think that there needs to be an organization or should I say flow to a composition in order for it to work. I like the word flow better because organization makes it seem as thought there cannot be abstract elements. I find the sensory experiments interesting because they deal with our immediate reactions, and as we all know first impressions are very important. I think that it takes some time to appreciate a composition, and this is what the article is lacking. After the initial reaction, a lot of people can find beauty in these things that cause automatic negative affects.

Thanks,
Tim

No comments: