Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MY FAVORITE SPORTS WEB PAGE

When it comes to local sports I used to love viewing and reading through the philly.com site for all my philly sports needs the layout was like a newspaper easy to follow and find what I need quickly. However they have made some changes and I dont know how I feel about them...maybe I am just resistant to change but maybe its just too busy for me too...When it comes to all sports I love Sportsline.com just dont tell my employer. It is more pleasing to the eye...easier to find what I am looking for and just makes sense...if you are looking for an online sports site that makes sense and doesnt hurt your eyes like espn.com I suggest sportsline.com...if there is a better site out there let me know...im a sports page free agent...

No comments: