Wednesday, September 26, 2007

FIFA

The FIFA website, http://www.fifa.com/ is really nicely designed. There is a lot going on but if you go there to find a story quickly it is very easy. I have been trying to keep up with the women's world cup in China and I can never watch the games because there is a twelve hour time difference so the site has been keeping me well informed. I really like the video highlights it helps to give me a quick over view of the games and I think that the pictures that go along with the top stories help me to find the exact story I'm looking for. This site is convenient, easy to use (although I do think it is a bit cluttered), and helps to keep me informed. I would like to watch the games but since I can't the fifa site does a nice job allowing me to keep up. I don't necessarily think that Nielsen would like this site but for me it works pretty well.

No comments: