Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I think I am in Password Hell!

Between my myspace account, college e-mail account, work logins, and the various accounts we have had to set up for the graduate program....it now takes me at least 5 tries to log into any account!

Please let me know if there are any websites out there that aim to solve this problem and not just the "Remember Me" box to checkoff! Although I am almost positive that any website like this that exists requires a log in!!!

So I obviously had trouble logging into this account and that is why I haven't blogged for awhile...now that Prof Callahan deleted my old account...I'm back!

So my first blog was in response to Umut's post about web design.

TemplateMonster.com is a great site for web templates. All of the templates are fairly inexpensive, but if you aren't looking to buy it is a great website for ideas on simple, yet effective web design.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sitting right next to you in this so-called password hell. I have like 4 different logins for work, 5 personal ones, and then like 5 more for the classes I'm in! I literally forget EVERY password EVERY time.