Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cool Site

My friend is a very accomplished web designer and he told me about someone he'd met from Australia. This is his site; http://www.bubblewrap.com.au/ . It is very simple, and very aesthetically pleasing. His work is definitley top notch. I like this site because it is unique and it is his personal resume. My resume is a two page word document. The beauty of this site is in its initial simplicity followed up by all of his work that can be found deeper in the links. The flash and illustration is awesome as well as his character design. Even though I will probably not become a web designer I really appreciate what he has done here. If I were to become a designer I would probably have a very similar representation to the one here. As we have said before aesthetics is not simply one aspect of the composition, but all the pieces fitting together. This site definitley is what I think of when I think of the term aesthetically pleasing.

Thanks,
Tim

No comments: