Sunday, September 16, 2007

Blog #2

While reading chapter 3 in “Prioritizing Web Usability” by Jakob Neilson and Hoa Loranger on page 81 the book talks about “Dense Content and Unscanable Text”. I thought this was interesting since today in class we were mentioning about how a website has a layout and in different countries different websites have different types of layouts. Since, I have been using the internet daily I really liked this part of the chapter because it talked about how a webpage needs to be having text that is short and to the point, that it is scannable and approachable. Which I know a lot of websites now a days are like. I found this website that can expand more about this topic: http://www.useit.com/alertbox/9710a.html .

1 comment:

drumdiva said...

Thanks for the link, Jess. It's looks like something that will be very useful. BTW, are you in the Saturday class? From your post, I'm assuming that you are.