Wednesday, November 28, 2007

How am I going to get paid?

At my job, we are each responsible for entering our time on our intranet site. As long as I can remember the tab to do this was located under one name. After returning from thanksgiving vacation, I went to enter my time and realized I could no longer find the tab to do this. Two days went by and I scrolled down and saw that the link name had been changed and was now called the hub.

Luckily, this wasn't a huge issue for me since we just got paid. It would have been helpful if on the intranet site's main page a note was posted informing us of the change.

3 comments:

RDMillner said...

Its all part of a clever conspiracy to not pay the employees. Luckily you outsmarted them and will get paid.

Unknown said...

I can totally agree it was a pain entering time in of the hours you work. How can you remember all the hours at the end of the week?

Anonymous said...

LOL! Ryan.

Thanks Jess. It was difficult and they completely changed the name of the link with no notice.