Saturday, November 17, 2007

Blog #10 (Second)

While working on my final project I never realized how easy it is to link pages together with the slice tool. I finally realized after looking at the menu for the slice tool for a few minutes that all you had to do was to decide was name you wanted to call the slice, if you would rather open the link in the same page or on another page, and what URL you are using to link. This became very addictive when making my rough draft pages for my homepage. At the beginning of the semester, when our professor mentioned making a webpage for the final project, I got scared since I never really had a grasp of Photoshop before. Now I am realizing how easy it is to be creative and express your talents in many ways while making a webpage. This course has helped a ton and will help me when I work on my Capstone project this summer.

No comments: