Saturday, September 13, 2008

Deviant Art

At the moment, I don't have much to contribute in terms of reflection. After struggling with Photo Shop for the longest time, and finally understanding that it's a little more complicated than Paintbrush (remember that?), I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of it. Granted, that while I've been sick, staying in bed and playing with shapes and colors has been a lot of fun, but honestly, I don't know how I've survived without this application for so long!

In the meantime, however, I've been pointed towards the Deviant Art website by a friend of mine. I'm not sure how many people know about it, but head on over for some very interesting art and animation work submitted by an online art community. Just another community to be addicted to :)

No comments: