Thursday, October 29, 2009

Photoshop Fun

I have found myself becoming a bit obsessed with Photoshop as of late. I’ve been checking out tutorials online, Photoshopping random pictures, and just playing around with some of the tools.

Additionally, I’ve been surfing the internet for cool pictures that other people have put together with Photoshop. It’s fascinating what people can do! Check out this picture below (I know it’s a little gloomy… but it looks awesome). I am not exactly sure how it was made… I did some research and most sources are telling me that Photoshop was used. I’m assuming images were put together – it looks far too realistic to have been drawn. I know the Flying Dutchman appears in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies; so maybe an image was borrowed from there. I’m not sure, but either way – the visual aesthetics of this image are crazy! I would love to be able to create art like this.

1 comment:

Mohammed said...

Hello Dan,
Honestly, I became really obsessed too. I believe that Photoshop is not an easy program to learn, but once you learned it, you become really addicted to it.