Wednesday, October 21, 2009

3D Effects in Photoshop

It seems sometime that it is really hard to create 3D effect in Photoshop, but it is not that bad to learn. All you have to do is to imagine how your shape will be, and draw it. I always wanted to create this kind of effect, but I did not know how. One way of creating 3D effect is to go to the 3D menu in Photoshop and try to explore it. I found a cool tutorial that gave me an idea about 3D effects. The tutorial is Create a Shiny Earth with Photoshop 3D Layers.
The other way is simply trying to draw something and make it looks like 3D.
In my opinion, tutorials are the best way to learn Photoshop tools. The good news is Internet has many of them and lots of the tutorials are totally free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mohammed, this is great!