Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Keep it Simple

As I continue to develop my website project for the class, I continually run into the issue of trying to include too much. I think it's part of my personality to share and and give alot of information. If I'm going to design websites, I need to grow past that. So, I'm trying to keep this website design simple and functional as an exercise in simplification and clarity. I like to be more decorative and feature-rich, but I'll save that for another project. I really think this exercise will help me break free from making a cluttered site. In the future, I will hopefully learn to include only what is needed first, then maybe dress it up a little for the sake of visual interest.

1 comment:

Jon Richichi said...

haha I'm feeling the same way! I'm trying to keep it simple with unique designs but think it needs more. Maybe I'm too critical on myself.