Friday, December 7, 2007

Thoughts on the Presentation

I think the best way to end this class was to have our presentations done in front of the class. I found for myself that it really made me feel embedded in my design and glad that it has enough meaning that I could explain it to a group of people.

As I stated in class, the coolest part of my presentation was explaining the weird mistakes I made that resulted in something awesome, like my glow effect contact us page. I didn't intend when I first saw the picture to make it into that; the picture made itself more than I made the picture.

I think one of the coolest aspects of the presentation is the "How did you do this?" question. When asked that question, I always want to explain how easy it was to do whatever I did because most of the stuff everyone has done was on the same realm of ability, mostly because of the inherent limitations of Photoshop to make a website.

How did I do it? I just messed around with Photoshop enough to make something cool and unique. :)

No comments: