Monday, December 3, 2007

Multiple Slideshows

As you may remeber from my oral presentation, I was having some trouble with getting more than one slideshow into my site. Well Prof. C figured it out!

I thought I would pass along the following:

In the final folder create a set of new folders (as many as the number of slides you want to have) and name them 1, 2,3 ,4, etc. Make a first web gallery, and select the folder 1 as a destination folder. Repeat for the second, third, and so on, so each of the galleries is in their own directory.

Slice the page. When you are writing URLs, write 1/index.html, 2/index.html, etc. and save it in the final directory.

Should work. Just make sure that it also work after you copy the whole site on the CD.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great reference for later on! Thank you so much!