Saturday, December 8, 2007

kiss957.com

I have been meaning to post about this site for a while since I frequently view it but final projects and presentations took precedence. I like this site (www.kiss957.com) but unfortunately I feel like there's too much going on with it. There's so many links and the home page looks too busy. For the most part I can find what I am looking. But sometimes when I am searching for something new, I have trouble locating it. The one feature that I enjoy about the site is that you can listen live to the radio station. You just click on the home page under listen live and the video player pops up and connects to the station.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very interesting. I can totally agree that the site has to much going on. It is to much things going on for my liking.