Friday, December 4, 2009

Hell hath no fury...




















Not too harp too much on this Tiger Woods media extravaganza, but I was emailed this photo today in work, clearly a 'Photoshop' job if I ever saw one.

Let's critique. Anyone want to guess at the different tools that were used? The golf club with the hand in the foreground looks inserted from elsewhere . If I had to guess, I would say the bumps on his forehead and above his right eye were done with the liquify tool. A little Burn tool for the black eye perhaps? The golf ball stuck in his ear and missing tooth look kind of sloppily done and amaturish.

A hack job if you ask me. I think anyone in our class could have done a better job, now that the semester is coming to an end and we are soon to receive our Photoshop Merit badges. This would have made for a fun homework assignment, don't you agree?

No comments: