Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Staying Positive

Reading this weeks article on the how the creative process is not only affected by our visceral reaction to certain extraneous processes but also how it affects what we design (so that our audience has a positive visceral experience as well) was one aspect I hadn't considered.  Of course, I am well aware of how easy it is to end up focusing on your problems when you are anxious and stressed out, but sometimes I feel that even experiencing a positive occurrence during troubled times is not enough to lift the funk.  So what are we to do?  Perhaps we could all watch more videos like these:      






In the end though, at least for me, I've always been able to feel good by helping out others.  A time tested tradition with proven results.  I'm curious though, what put you in a good mood?



No comments: