Friday, November 6, 2009

photoshop woes

I have actually been having a bit of trouble finding the right photoshop tutorials. Many of them are not showing me the specifics of what I am trying to do. I struggled with this last assignment. Mainly, I had trouble making it look authentic. I kept adjusting little elements in the hopes of making look less fake. I'm not sure if I'm happy with the end result but I tried my best.

On a good note, I finally got Photoshop on my own computer. After my 30 day trial was up, I resorted to using the computers on campus to do my assignments. This was extremely inconvenient, but I honestly didn't have the money to purchase it. This week a friend of mine put it on my computer for free. I'm excited to be able to use it at home now.

1 comment:

Sarah Denn said...

Did you know that you can log into Citrix on your computer at home? I had a friend of mine show me how to open up photoshop through the campus site. It's great because I can do all my work here at home rather than driving 40 minutes to campus.