Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SOS: Need inspiration

Creativity is not a free flowing operation. As a writer I struggle with the 'writer's block' issue; but I find I also get this block when working on other creative projects such as our final project. I am lacking inspiration. I don't have anyone in mind that I could design a functioning website for so I decided to go with a hobby of mine-yoga. I have been doing yoga for the past two years and it has changed the way I live. Though I must admit I don't know a whole lot about it. I know the prose for our website doesn't have to be extensive hence why I am sticking to the basics. But in a moment of panic I googled inspiration for web design and found some cool websites. Check them out if you do have a 'road block':


2 comments:

Jon Richichi said...

There are some pretty cool designs on the web gallery site. Good inspiration for my final project!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Take some Foculate. It's the new "creative aid" brain supplement. I took it on a whim because I had major creative constipation and it got my creative juices finally flowing. I take it every morning now and ideas come to me left and right. I love it and recommend it:

www.foculate.com