Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nest Girl

One of my high school friends and I were catching up on news about old friends, and she mentioned to me that one of our friends lived in a nest. I found that hard to believe, but sure enough, she created a nest! She has a website (aptly called Nest Girl) that is filled with interesting photos and/or QT clips of installations, apparel, and habitats that she created -- including the buzzworthy nest. Have a look! I got lost in the work for hours. And Dwyer, if this post ever gets to you, congrats on being the most creative person that I know!

1 comment:

EPerkins said...

I wasn't quite sure what to think of this post upon my initial read; but once I checked it out I inspired. Once I finish the program I am looking to start an similar online profile. I think its a good way to entice employers. I like this site from an aesthetic standpoint because it is simple and minimal yet it contains a variety of content including color photos and video. The white text on a black background is easy for viewers to read. I used that palette on my own web site.