Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How to Take Great Halloween Pictures

I'm a bit of a loser, and I have all my travel photos posted online at webshots.com. I think it's a great site - it's free, unless you need the "premium" album with far too much storage capacity, you can view your albums as a slide show, and other people can follow your photos just like they would a blog. Using webshots, you also receive "Pro Tip" emails, telling you how to take great night shots, action shots, you name it. I don't mean this to sound like a promotion for webshots... but I just got sent a link on How to Create Ghostly Images for Halloween, and the use of Photoshop is a requirement. In case anyone was interested I thought I'd send it along. Also feel free to check out the archives on the blog - there are some pretty handy photography tips in there. Happy Halloween (in advance)!

No comments: