Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pepsi Superbowl Ad

Adding to the comment about the Superbowl Ads, I thought one of the best ads to make its debut was the Pepsi commercial with Justin Timberlake. I have never been to the Pepsi website before (as I am a Coke drinker- and from Atlanta), but this definitely grabbed my attention and raised my curiosity about visiting the site. Pepsi.com is an extremely visual stimulating page along with music. The site offers its viewer much more than just buying a drink, or persuading one to. There are links to music downloads, sports, and entertainment- but of course all of these links involve Pepsi; whether they sponsor them or are on the receiving line of some sort of dividends. No, this website does not want me to change from Coke to Pepsi, as I am and always will be a loyal drinker to Coke, but one cannot deny the visual aesthetics within this website and the offerings it gives for a pleasurable experience.

No comments: