Friday, February 1, 2008

Eperience It For Yourself

As I had mentioned in class, Under Armour is a site that I visit regularly. Under Armour is the best known for their unmatched athletic apparel, however I feel that they have added to their brand and the experience associated with their clothing throught their site.

The marketing side is about to come out of me, I feel that Under Armour does a great job with brand identification. Their website supports this through the videos and the carfeully selected word"experience" to attribute to visiting the site.

I feel that Under Armour has done a great job with "less is more." You opt into watching the videos if you so choose, or you can go right to shopping. The site leads you to the featured clothing without being too "in your face" about it. I feel that the organization on the site is well set up. You can choose to browse by almost anything including gender, sport, clothing material, or type. The borders around each of the groups of links help you sort through them. The blank space around the edges of the site keep it neat and easy to navigate without being overwhelmed.

Overall I feel that Under Armour does it right, their site is just as good as their clothing.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I agree with you about this site and Under Armour in general. It identifies with their target consumer so well and the products themselves are of great quality too. The designers here really know who they are selling to and to make it interactive is fun for everyone.

Oh and your welcome about the HGTV site, I am glad I could help you out in remembering what you liked!