Thursday, February 21, 2008

Astrologyzone.com

I have always been interested in astrology. That's why I love the site astrologyzone.com. The site offers your monthly horoscope as well as different astrological readings and profiles. The site itself is extremely easy to navigate and well organized. The site is far from complex and I enjoy the simplicity of it.

I am not a neurotic about what my horoscope says, but I think it is fun to read your monthly prediction and see if any of the things mentioned actually occur in your life. In my case, there has been a few occasions where the prediction was correct. With every new month, I check my forecast on the site.

If you are an astrology buff, the site also serves as a store to purchase books, calendars, and your very own personal birth chart. It's fun to check out if anyone is interested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind comments about my site.
You came up on Google Alert--that's how I saw it.
I work hard on my forecasts and have to trust the math I see, so it's always lovely to get good feedback. Thank you!

Susan Miller