Friday, May 1, 2009

The Answer Is YouTube

For as long as I have known about and used YouTube, it has never failed me.  I used YouTube for many different things; searching for things that I heard about but had not seen, Embedding moves to blogs and personal websites, a casual search for entertaining, even learning by watching tutorials which are a tremendous help.  Just recently a few day ago I tried to upload a move on a website that I had made for my ICM 506 class.  The Move that I loaded directly to my website failed.  So instead of uploading the movie directly to my website I loaded it up on YouTube and Embedded it on to my website, which worked perfectly.  

For this class, I have used many different tutorials.  I like them because they are much more interactive, I can actually see what I have to do in order to accomplish something rather than reading about it.  When Professor Callahan introduced animations to the class I left the class with a "?" hanging over my head.  Of course, the answer to learning more about animations in Photoshop was one simple search away on YouTube.  

Here is the one that I used.



Your Answer May Be On YouTube!

No comments: