skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Visual Aesthetics
Class blog
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Interesting Article
Here's an interesting article about search engines and data across the web:
Helping Computers to Search With Nuance, Like Us
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I think this site is very interesting. It was a very good choice.
September 12, 2007 at 4:08 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(176)
►
December
(36)
►
November
(37)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(13)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(205)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(23)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(82)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(237)
►
December
(33)
►
November
(63)
►
October
(77)
▼
September
(64)
Why Users Fail
My blog
Prioritizing Usability Problems
People
Red for Anger
Entertainment Weekly
Color
Web Usability
Apologies...
Adobe
Ugly But Useful!
I agree with Jess, I love the tabs feature. I like...
Opening New Browser Windows
FIFA
We all have issues
Americas Got Talent
MY FAVORITE SPORTS WEB PAGE
Password hell
One last thing...
Behold the Beauty of the....
I think I am in Password Hell!
Stop Being Boring
Simple Stuff
Attractive Things Work Better -> A Mind Process
Aesthetics and Usabililty
Old Navy
Apple
Post #2
Netflix vs. Blockbuster
Fox
What Neilsen Might Say about Three Enviro Web Sites
Nickelodeon
Cool Site
What makes a good web site?
Google Earth is aesthetically pleasing
Chili's
Attractive Things Work Better, Part 2
Attractive Things Work Better
When a Square is More than a Square
Page 72: Pop-Up Windows
Blog #2
Post #1
Me Tarzan, She Jane, Need Information
Design
Bad Websites
My Filespace
What is SERP?
Post # 1
Post # 1
This Could Be Useful!
Disney
It just is what it is.
what happened to my amazon....
Anyone Read the "Attractive Things" Article?...
Blog #1: Chap.2
Blog #1
Great Music Site
Interesting Article
T.G.I. Fridays
Puma
Web Design
Norman Rockwell
Page 36 in Prioritizing Web Usability
Welcome!
Contributors
Bryan
Ewa Callahan
Janelle
Jeff Kunze
Jessica
Laurie
Mohammed
SJM_84
Steve S.
Twunked
Unknown
1 comment:
I think this site is very interesting. It was a very good choice.
Post a Comment